JetSeq ER & Ligation Kit BIO-68026 96 Reactions
The generation of high-quality PCR-free next-generation sequencing (NGS) libraries, suitable for sequencing on Illumina® instruments.
- Low input – end-repair, A-tailing and ligation combined in the same tube, thereby eliminating cleanup steps and improving sample yield
- Improved confidence – simpler protocol with fewer steps for reduced risk of sample loss and offering greater peace-of-mind
- Increased speed – fast library preparation for reduced time to results and increased sample
- Highly efficient – reaction buffer pre-optimized to provide maximum reaction efficiency and highest conversion rates
- Improved quality – optimized, high quality reagents result in reliable library preparation from even very challenging samples, providing maximum coverage
- Flexibility – available as a PCR and a PCR-free kit, for use with Illumina adapters and indexes
The success of next-generation sequencing is dependent upon the precise and accurate processing of the input DNA. This requires high-quality library preparation using a coordinated series of standard molecular biology reactions whilst maintaining high yields during the intermediate purification steps.
The JetSeq™ ER and Ligation Kit is designed to generate high-quality PCR-free, next-generation sequencing (NGS) libraries making it ideal for whole-genome sequencing applications on Illumina MiniSeq™, MiSeq™, NextSeq™ or HiSeq™ instruments. The kit contains all of the enzymes and buffers necessary for end-repair, A-tailing and ligation in convenient master mix formulations. It offers a fast, streamlined workflow and flexibility where users are free to use adapters of their choice.
By combining end-repair and A-tailing in one unique step, the JetSeq ER and Ligation Kit is able to reduce total NGS library preparation time and minimize the variability caused by additional handling, as well as the risk of contamination and material loss.
Sed sapien orci, rhoncus eu sapien ac, iaculis semper diam. Donec lacinia mattis dui. Morbi ut turpis et tellus ultrices rhoncus eget eu velit. Sed vel urna dictum, ornare mauris ac, efficitur ante. Cras vulputate tortor non leo finibus pretium. Pellentesque justo ligula, elementum a lobortis vitae, ornare quis est. Vestibulum imperdiet consectetur imperdiet. Mauris vel venenatis arcu. Donec tempor tellus a