SensiFAST SYBR Lo-ROX One-Step Kit
Sensitive, reproducible detection of even the most challenging RNA targets, under fast thermal cycling conditions.
- Sensitive – optimized buffer formulation delivers reliable quantification from even very low copy number RNA targets
- Reproducible – consistent results between technical replicates for increased confidence in results
- Specific – antibody-mediated hot-start DNA polymerase minimizes non-specific amplification for improved assay sensitivity and reliability
- Robust – reliable detection of RNA targets from a broad range of sample types
- Fast – delivers reproducible, accurate assay results in as little as 40 minutes
The SensiFAST SYBR® Lo-ROX One-Step Kit has been optimized for fast, efficient, unbiased cDNA synthesis and subsequent highly-sensitive, reproducible real-time PCR detection in a single tube.
An antibody-mediated hot-start DNA polymerase promotes rapid activation and supports highly-specific amplification, which in turn improves assay sensitivity and dynamic range. A combination of the latest advances in buffer chemistry and PCR enhancers confer superior assay performance under fast thermal cycling conditions. The inclusion of separate RiboSafe Inhibitor ensures accuracy by protecting RNA targets from RNase degradation.
The SensiFAST SYBR® Lo-ROX One-Step Kit has been validated on all commonly-used real-time instruments that require a low concentration of the passive reference dye ROX.
Storage & Stability
- All kit components should be stored at -20°C upon receipt for optimum stability.
- Repeated freeze/thaw cycles should be avoided. Avoid exposure of the SYBR® Green I to light.
- When stored under the recommended conditions and handled correctly.
- full activity of the kit is retained until the expiry date indicated on the outer box label.
Sed sapien orci, rhoncus eu sapien ac, iaculis semper diam. Donec lacinia mattis dui. Morbi ut turpis et tellus ultrices rhoncus eget eu velit. Sed vel urna dictum, ornare mauris ac, efficitur ante. Cras vulputate tortor non leo finibus pretium. Pellentesque justo ligula, elementum a lobortis vitae, ornare quis est. Vestibulum imperdiet consectetur imperdiet. Mauris vel venenatis arcu. Donec tempor tellus a
TC789-G Lab LCD Touch Screen Gradient real-time PCR polymerase chain reaction Multiplex Pcr Thermal cyclers are essential laboratory equipment in…